As I told you before I had been busy with the new business oppurtunity we had. So without further ado I’d like to share with you my recipe of Oreo Fudge Bars.
Simple yet yummy and sweet-tooth satisfaction guaranteed!
What you’ll need:
1/2 kilo or 500 grams White Chocolate (if your using a bar chop it in small pieces for easy melting)
10-15 pieces of slighty cruched Oreo biscuits (add more if desired)
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup condensed milk
1. Put the butter on a sauce pan in low heat. Let it coat the whole pan while melting as well as your spatula or wooden spoon so that the fudge won’t stick. No need to melt the butter completely.
2. Put the condensed milk & white chocolate in the sauce pan.
3. Mix continuously till the white chocolate melts.
4. You would know if its ready if the white chocolate completely melted & the consistency is really thick.
5. Transfer in a bowl & let it cool before adding the crushed Oreos.
6. After an hour or two. Add the crushed Oreos into the chocolate and mix till the Oreos were completely distributed with the chocolate.
7. Put it in a square tin containe and store in the fridge overnight.
8. Then when it was completely chilled chopped it i your desire shape eg. square or rectangles to make it to bars.
9. Lastly, let yourself indulge in those yummy, homemade treat and share!